facebook twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Firstly...

First of all, hi there, I'm Hannah from Adelaide, Australia and very new to blogging. To be honest I've been procrastinating for a while about weather to start or not but here I am and I'm very eager to see where this new adventure can take me! 2015 is approaching fast and I have some fantastic ideas for this blog, my goal is to give advice for teenage girls by a teenage girl on finding your own style and fashion sense, and I personally know how it can be tricky, honestly its took me a while to work out my own style, but now I work it with confidence! Enjoy lovelies :)
 



Before I leave, here are a few pics of my new love, my keepsake dress from the Gilles Street Markets last Sunday in Adelaide. For the bargain price of $20!! Perfect for Christmas ;)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13442947/?claim=tkbw23s26at">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme