facebook twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 11 January 2015

New Found Tea Enthusiast

Hi again everyone! What a week its been, I've only had my blog for a month and all ready its had just over 700 views! I can't thank you enough for making me feel this special! Anyway, recently I've found a new love, who warms my belly and is the perfect companion with a piece of cake... you guessed it, its tea! Chai tea to be exact. It's nothing to exotic, but this year I'm willing to "test the tea boundaries" ;). I'm thinking of trying out the Skinny Me Teatox, I've heard great reviews about it so that might be a thought for later on in the year. Tell me what you think about it either in the Instagram comments or Tweet me! Have a fantastic week and may your Monday be short - Kisses Hannah

be sure to follow me on tumblr too! - hsquaredd.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme