facebook twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 13 December 2015

A rockin' good chop...

Well hello once again,

This week after some thought (and a little procrastination) I've yet again constructed a post that hopefully will give you guidance along the path of self-expression. 

I'm a creature of habit. So when the hairdresser asks "What will it be today love?" I will almost always reply with "just a trim thanks". Hence why my brown locks have always hung nicely at a safe backbone length. But I've come to the realisation that safe isn't always a good word. 

Maybe the JLaw pixie cut or hot pink tousles or goldilocks' honey blonde are a bit too much of a change so instead I opted for something different, a little edgey and still to my taste. I went for the "Lived In" look. Its textured layers give it a shaggy and rockin' groove. Taking a risk, no matter how small it might be, can definitely make a difference in your confidence.


Not only does it look cool but, its ahead of it's time! Refinery29 reports that it will be super "in" during 2016. Don't forget all the celebs who's dos are working this uber cool trend!

I hope you can all return back to your lovely lives after reading this with a newfound knowledge that it can be subtle changes can turn you into a FaSion Girl...

Adiรณs for now amigos - Hannah xx
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/hsquaredblog/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hsquaredblog
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/hannahheading

Taken from my Instagram...

Kendall Jenner has this "flawless" thing down pat!

Cara defines rocker chick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme