facebook twitter instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 21 March 2016

Girl Crush - Alexa Chung

Back again!

Being the procrastinator I am, I often find myself contemplating what I am actually doing with my life as I sit in bed, dark circles under eyes as a result of too much youtube, netflix, instagram and internet in general. However it was this afternoon, when I should've been doing homework or something useful with my time, I stumbled across a fashion documentary series by the one and only, Alexa Chung, that made me not ponder my life/ambitions/goals, but guide me as too what they could be, enabling to not contemplate and question, but dream and visualise.

Alexa has had many years of experience and is most probably the perfect person to start such a documentary series called Future Of Fashion. Her first series being so successful and having started a second one, she has a world wide and attentive audience. What's not to crush on? #galcrushmondays

I've binged watched all of these shows and found my calling. Alexa Chung has educated myself, as to what fashion really is. Not just a "dolly-bird in a dress", but a whole community, of creative and intelligent people. Fashion isn't what you wear, but an organised art-form. There is a business behind it and a brain behind the beauty. These episodes have inspired me do be apart of the global fashion community - doing what? - I'm unsure as of yet, but I do know that it is something I want to experience.

So in a round-a-bout way, what I"m trying to get at here is, find your Alexa Chung. Find someone or something that inspires you, gives you a purpose or just something that you want to aspire to.  Now go and be the best you. 
- Hannah xx

This girl is legit the cutest.

If you're like me, wondering if the field of fashion is the one of which you choose to work in, I would definitely watch the series here - Future Of Fashion 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme